Friday, February 17, 2006

TGIF

Friday is my favorite day of the week! You see, when I was still working, I worked Monday-Thursday and had Friday off. But even before I was working that particular job, I always loved Fridays. Probably because it was payday. I'm sure that had alot to do with it. Still, even now that it is no longer a payday for me, I still love Friday! Maybe it is because I know I have the week in and I can just kind of relax and enjoy the next two days? Hmmm.... I am not sure. So I'll just not worry about explaining it! I'll just enjoy today, Friday! I have a friend coming at 1:00pm to have her hair done and I am going to see my sister Debbie, who is Lancaster-Fairfield Medical Center. Then it is back home to get ready to take the youth north to Bro. Monk's! My DH wants a cup of hot tea, so I am off to fix it for him! Have a wonderful Friday, everyone!!

1 comment:

The Muffin said...

heehee... i love fridays too, especially when mom and dad let me play hooky like they are today...