2. Have you ever been to an island?
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
A compilation book of Countryside magazine which is a "living beyond the sidewalks" publication that I love!!!
6. What are you most afraid of?
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?