Thursday, February 09, 2006

Me? Stressed? Part 2



In my effort to destress , I have been taking inventory of the things that I think I might be worrying about even though I think I am not worrying about them. I've lost count...*sigh*
No, seriously, I have started to keep a journal. I have never been a fan of journaling because I didn't want someone reading my deepest thoughts after I pass away. you know? But I have come to the realization that I don't have to put down my deepest thoughts. I am discovering that it is very therapeutic to write down those things that are bothering you. They are then tangible, I can actually see them and I can better deal with them it seems. So, having written some of these "worries" down, I take them to the Lord and I am trying my best to leave them there, because I am coming to a gradual realization: "I CAN'T SAVE THE WORLD!" What a great relief........thank you, precious Lord.

1Peter 5:7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."

My most recent heart rate: 84bpm
My most recent blood pressure: 140/85
Yayyyyyyyy!!!!

1 comment:

MotherT said...

Since "laughter doeth good like medicine" I just wanted you to know that I was able to de-stress quite a bit with this picture! How adorable! I'm praying for you!