Friday, February 24, 2006

Last but not least!!!

My TWIN brother......Johnny!!

Johnny and I are the babies of the family, at 54. Actually, I am about five minutes older than him, so that makes him the baby technically. Cheryl., his wife, is the best sister-in-law anyone could be blessed with! He runs his own plumbing business and employs two of my nephews. Dad would have been proud, Johnny! (Dad was the founder of Peters Plumbing and Heating mucho years ago) Do you know what is really amazing about Johnny? He was the first one in our family to give his heart to the Lord, be baptized in Jesus' name and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, as did his precious wife Cheryl. That was in 1975. Over the next five years, he won me, our brother Bill and his wife, Sandy, our sister Debbie, and our sister Bev and her husband, Bud to the Lord. All of his siblings! Isn't that just beyond words. Every year, on our birthday, I thank Johnny for leading me to the Lord. What greater gift could a person give to you?

No comments: