Friday, February 24, 2006

Some of my relatives

This is my nephew Troy
with me at Daniel's 18th
birthday party! Isn't he a cutie? Troy works for Discover Card and has really worked his way up at his job. I am so proud of him!
This is my sister Bev with me at the same party! Bev is a wonderful sister and steadfast christian. She is such a strength to me. I enjoy our Wednesday visits! She is a medical transcriptionist in her spare time! Ha! Ha!

This is my brother, Bill! He is such a kind, compassionate man. I am blessed to have him for a brother. He is so good to call just to see how I am doing. Bill also has his own plumbing business and is doing a bang-up job at it! He is husband to my other favorite sister-in-law in the world, Sandy!! She and Bill are like grandparents to Daniel. Thank you, Bill and Sandy.
And here is Debbie! *smile* We've swapped and moved more furniture through the years than I care to remember! We have had a time together! She is a homemaker and is in the running for "The World's Best Grandmother" and "Sister of the Year" and "Mom of the Year"! She is so wise and she makes great coffee!

No comments: