Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Kitty!



This is THE KITTY of the house! *smile* We love her to pieces, even though she can be a little snooty sometimes! Andddd, she is a mouser!! She has awakened us two different nights tearing through the house with her catch of the evening! Okay, I'll admit it.....I do feel a little sorry for the poor little mice, but it is so much fun to watch her play with it!! Oh, and one morning she cornered a mouse right here in the living room while I was on the floor doing my exercises! (It wasn't a pretty sight!....me doing the exercises, that is! LOL) I had no choice but to stay there because at the present time my movements are anything comparable to fast or even kinda, sorta fast, buttttt...I did survive not being attacked by a kitty and her captive mouse! Thank you, Lord!

1 comment:

MotherT said...

I used to have a cat that waited until night time (when I was sound asleep) to hunt. Then she would bring her latest catch up onto my bed for approval. YUUCCKKKK!!!! (I've had mice, moles, and bats brought to my pillow!)