Monday, February 06, 2006

Hocking Hills Snowfall


I get so excited when snow is in the forecast! I just love snow! It makes everything look so clean and new and fresh! But when up to three inches of snow is forecasted and then we get just a dusting, I am so disappointed and that is what happened this past weekend. *sigh* Oh, I know my sweet husband would have had to shovel the driveway and that driving for many would have been made more difficult, but I just love the snow! Sooooo....maybe next time! This is a picture taken at Old Man's Cave which is just about twenty minutes from where I live. (You know you are from Ohio if you measure distances in minutes *grin*)
"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet , they shall be white as snow: though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." Isaiah 1:18

No comments: