Monday, February 13, 2006

"Monday, Monday......la, la, la, la"


I am so excited!! Again!! I finally was able to post my picture to my blog!! I love it when I learn new things!! I am the older woman on the right.....my niece Bethany is beside me!!

You know, I just don't have very many pictures of me because I am the resident picture-taker! Therefore we have alot of Ed and Daniel or Ed or Daniel or pets, or other people, but not many of me!

It has been a very good Monday here in my little valley! This is my third day of feeling ALOT better physically!! I am so thankful! I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get better, but the Lord is so faithful!

I cleaned out a closet today! Yeehaa! Do you know how long it has been since I cleaned out a closet??? It looks so nice now that it is organized and neatened (is that a word ? *grin*) up! I did all of the laundry to completion. You know, sorted, washed, dried, folded and put away. And now that evening is here and everything is done, it is so good to sit here and enjoy it all.

The days are getting longer and I am thankful. The sun shone so beautifully through the kitchen window this afternoon. I just sat there in its warm rays for awhile and sorted through some things on my desk.

I am going to log off here for awhile just in case someone might be trying to phone us!!!

I hope your Monday has been a good one!!

"For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope." Romans 15:4

No comments: