2. Tell me something concrete that you're thankful for. (Something you can literally touch, see, etc., not a concept like "hope.")
3. You knew the flip side was coming: Share about something intangible that you're thankful for.
4. Share one vivid Thanksgiving memory. It doesn't have to be deep or meaningful, just something that remains etched in your memory.
5. What is one thing that you know beyond a shadow of a doubt is going to happen this Thanksgiving because it always does, year after year?
I will be taking a nap in the afternoon after dinner. This is a given!
6. Do your pets get any left-overs?
7. Does your family pray before the big meal? If so, do you join hands while seated, stand, repeat a formal prayer or offer a spontaneous prayer? Who does the praying?
8. Will you be watching football in the afternoon? If not, what will you be doing?
9. There are two distinct camps of people on this issue: How do you feel about oysters in the dressing/stuffing?
10. Do you consider yourself informed about the first Thanksgiving?
11. Which variety of pie will you be enjoying?
12. Do you feel for the turkey?? (This is a humorous throw back question related to the 12th question in another Random Dozen!)