Monday, February 20, 2006

The Newlyweds!


Good Monday Morning to everyone! And Happy Presidents' Day!

I have posted a few times and talked about our son and his new wife. I thought some of you might like to SEE them! *smile* Here is my favorite wedding picture of them.

I tell you, they have just taken to marriage like ducks to water! They are both attending Hocking College full-time, working part-time, and staying involved in church and the work of the Lord. They also do Ebay, meaning they sell things on Ebay. For instance, on their way home from Mid-Winter Youth Retreat they stopped by River Valley Mall and, lo and behold, the Gap was having a going-out-of-business sale. So, they bought like (did I just say "like"?) $150.00 worth of clothing, listed it on Ebay and have tripled their money. That is pretty cool,hm?

They also have "children". Well, not the human kind.......yet..... but a boxer named Heidi.....she is Daniel's. *grin* They also have Jasmine. She is a boxer/lab mix, who is Erin's. And lastly, but not leastly, they have Roxie the cat, who adds her own flair to the mix.

They had their 2-month anniversary February 17th and those two months have flown by, at least to me!

And, no, we still haven't done anything to Daniel's old room, but I'm planning, okay? I'm thinking......Hmmmm.

No comments: