Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Survey Time!!

Okayyyy.....I just got this survey from the Survey Queen herself: Rebecca Ryan, aka, my adopted grandaughter!
I wouldn't do this for just anyone!!! *smile*

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4 :
Max Lucado's "Grace for the Moment"
"or their children begging for food"
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Absolutely nothing!! lol
What is the last thing you watched on tv?
Channel 10 Midday News
Without looking guess what time it is.
1:15pm
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
1:09pm Pretty good guess, hm? *grin*
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The ticking of the clock in the den.
When did you last step outside? What where you doing?
Approximately 10:45am and I was taking a short walk before we went to pick up Ellie.
Before starting this survey what did you look at?
A new blog I linked to from Donnie's blog: "
What are you wearing?
Black skirt, white t-shirt top, lavender/green/white overshirt.....my sweet daughter-in-law bought me this shirt! *smile*
Did you dream last night?
Yes, I believe it was something about taking some ladies to a retreat but having a terrible time getting them there. You know how that goes in dreams! *sigh*
When did you laugh last?
This morning, though I don't remember exactly what about. It was something said between me and my husband.
What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A needlepoint picture Leigh(my niece) made for me: "God Never Closes One Door Without Opening Another."
Two bronze multi-leaf wall plaques (Home Interior)
A fall-looking picture (Home Interior) that says: "In All They Ways Acknowledge Him and He Will Direct Thy Paths." Proverbs 3:6
Seen anything weird lately?
LOL There's isn't enough room here to put it all! Just kidding.....I don't believe I have. Oh, well, I was at my sister Debbie's yesterday and she has two dogs: Ladybug, a dalmatian and Emma, an English terrier, I believe. Well, they are both in heat.....AT THE SAME TIME! And that is all I have to say about that! LOL
What do you think of this quiz?
Well, it does have different questions from the usual ones, which is nice!
What is the last film you saw?
The last movie I watched with Becky when she was here. I believe that was "Gone With the Wind". Right, Becky? And it was just the first half.
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Hmmmm.....this takes some thought. (you better appreciate this, Ms. Ryan! *grin*) Well, I would probably buy Daniel and Erin a modest home, being mindful of taxes and insurance. Then I would probably buy my sister, Debbie, a new car. Next, I would buy Ed a new tractor/lawnmower type dealie thing and have us a log home built here where we are.
Do you like to dance?
I love to dance! My brother Johnny and I were voted the best dancers in our senior class. (That was a few years ago!) But I only dance in the privacy of my home. (You should be thankful. LOL) Dancing is a great fun way to exercise! I just can't get too carried away.
George Bush?
Yes, I support President Bush, while I don't agree with all of his policies. When I think of Al Gore as having possibly been our president, I am totally President Bush.
Imagine your first child is a daughter, what do you call her?
If Daniel had been a girl, he was going to be named Emily Diana or Elizabeth Diana.
Imagine your first child is a son, what do you call him?
Our first child WAS a son and we named him Daniel Edward Cavinee!
Would you consider living abroad?
Only if the Lord called us to the mission field.
What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Welcome home, my child, your journey is over."

4 people who must also do this quiz in email are:
Bethany Schrader
Becky Hopstetter
Troy Haybron
Pat Coakley
I love you four!!!! *smile*

Okayyyyyy.....now I have to go and do something constructive! Like wash curtains and blinds!!! Oh, joy and gladness!!! LOL

1 comment:

The Muffin said...

I AM LOVED!!!!! YAY!!! And yes, it was (sadly) only the first half of Gone With The Wind. I've been meaning to watch that some time this week but I have been busy.