Monday, April 10, 2006

Four of my favorite men!!!

This lovely picture was taken about a month ago on Pastor Appreciation Day. We had a carry-in dinner afterward, and these four handsome men were gathered together so I took the shot. From the left: Donnie Ryan (I'm his adopted mom. I can call him Donnie, okay?? :-), Daniel, my beloved son in whom I am well-pleased! :-), my twin brother, Johnny (we look nothing alike...thank you, Lord....just kidding!! I think he's kinda cute!), andddddd *drum roll please*, my wonderful, handsome husband, Ed! (Did I hear gagging out there? *grin*) Don't they make a handsome group??? How can you help but love them???? *smile*

3 comments:

MotherT said...

What a wonderful group shot!! And YES you may call him, Donnie. I've told him that once "Donnie" always "Donnie"! Don is his dad and "The Don" is reserved for when he gets himself in a snit! (I'm the wife of his good friend, so I'm allowed to say these things!)

Jewel said...

You go, girl!!! LOL Yes, he will always be Donnie to me! When I log onto msn messenger and he is on, I always ask, "Is this THE DONALD?" I love doing that! (I know, I know, it doesn't take much to amuse me...*grin*)

Jewel said...

When which one gets himself in a "snit"? You kind of confused me there! *feeble grin*