Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Now....I ask you.....



.....does this look like a clean and orderly closet?? *big sigh* THAT'S BECAUSE IT ISN'T!! Noooo, I haven't cleaned out that closet yet! (i must be crazy...putting a picture of my cluttered closet on here....sheesh) And you thought I was kidding when I said I had just been shoving stuff in there for the past 6 months, didn't you? Well, here is the proof, folks, in living color. I don't know, maybe I am trying to "shame" myself into cleaning out that closet. Who knows. Time will tell. Stay tuned! *smile*

But yesterday wasn't a complete waste. I made ham salad with the leftover ham from our family dinner on Sunday. I looooooove REAL homemade ham salad. Also, I baked blueberry muffins and made cherry crisp. Then for supper, I cooked smoked sausage and cabbage! I also did two loads of laundry and my regular household chores. Soooo, I had a really good and productive day. I just didn't get around to the closet. *grin* Maybe today.

Well, my dear friend, Tina, is sick with a terrible head cold. I am thinking about taking her two rambunctious boys to the park and McDonald's for a while to give her a bit of a break this afternoon. They are on spring break this week and of all things, she has to be sick. Poor girl. So if I take the boys out this afternoon, that means: the closet doesn't get cleaned again! Let me see.....take the boys to the park/clean out the closet???? I just can't decide. I'll let you know what I decide.

Ed is once again at Erin and Daniel's working on their living room floor, so that means I have the house to myself! I am a little lonely today, though. Maybe that is why I am thinking about taking the boys to the park. I'm desperate for some company??? So much so that I am willing to take two of the most active young men I know to the park AND McDonald's? Who woulda thunk it??? lol

Well, I have to decide quickly what to do, so I am going to log off here (that's disconnect from the internet for all of you DSL people out there..har, har!...) and toss a coin! *smile*

Hope you are having a great Wednesday!! Your week is half over!! Rejoice!

3 comments:

MotherT said...

Sis. Jewel, you are a very, VERY brave woman! I'm not sure I could even make myself take a picture of my closet, much less post it!!!

Jewel said...

LOL! I know, I know. I don't think bravery has anything to do with it. I'm just nuts! *smile* Actually, Im using the post as an incentive to do it, because once it is done, then I can post the pics of the newly organized closet here! We'll see if this actually works!

Anonymous said...

I dont think your closet compares to mine. But, I'm not brave enough to put pics of it on any web site. LOL.
I'd take the boys to the park...forget the closet! LOL oh wait, maybe thats why mine looks like it does. lol
UGH.... I cant remember my correct username!!!! This is JEanette from KS