Saturday, April 22, 2006

Pictures of our granddoggies!!

My sweet daughter-in-law Erin just made my morning! She sent us pictures of our three granddoggies! What cuties they are!! It just amazes me how much they love eachother! From the left, they are Macie, the Jack Russell terrier, then Heidi, she's a boxer, and then Jasmine, she's a boxer/lab mix. All girls! These pics make me want to go see them, which we just might do a little later.



This, of course, is Jasmine on the left and Heidi on the right, and they are all cozied up together!







And this is the new baby girl, Macie! Can't you just see the energy in her? She is adorable and Ed wants one! Okay, I really, really love her but I'm not sure I want a Jack Russell Terrier in the house with Ellie. Poor Ellie would probably be traumatized, so I told Ed maybe he would just want to go visit Macie when he feels the urge to go get one of his own.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! They look like they could be a very mischievious bunch. lol Too much energy for me. I have grandkitties. My daughter and son-in-law adopted a kitten in Nov. and then just took on an adorable "sylvester" colored kitten of 2-3 weeks Thursday. Sooo tiny. So now I have 2 grandbabies.
It looks as though you live in very beautiful country.
Jeanette from KS

Jewel said...

Hi Jeanette! It IS beautiful country here and I can't remember when I have seen so many little ground flowers everywhere, but I'm not complaining, cause they are gorgeous. Yes, when we go to visit Daniel and Erin the dogs kind of take center stage. Imagine that,hm? Thanks so much for stopping by!

MotherT said...

Your granddoggies are adorable!!! Just a quick side note, Jack Russell's tend to torment cats just because they are so bouncy and fast, and because they usually get good reactions (aka swings and hisses) from the cats. A Jack Russell is the world's best tease!!!!