Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Mothers Day and friendship


My good friend, Tina, came by for a visit the Friday before Mothers Day. We had coffee and just caught up with one another and what has been going on in our lives. It was so good to see her and to hear about her sons and daughter. Her daugher, Kaitlin, was like a daughter to me and Ed. We got her off to school for many years and she was also in our youth group. She is a beautiful young lady now and is getting ready to move to Louisiana.
Anywayyyy.......Tina gave me a beautiful hanging basket of flowers and I've hung it on the back porch so I can see it anytime I walk through the house. It is just such a pleasant thing to be able to glance out and see the beautiful flowers and also be reminded of the friendship I share with Tina. She is a treasure.
"I count myselt in nothing else so happy as in a soul rememb'ring my good friends."- William Shakespeare

No comments: