Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Morning Survey!

My friend, Barbara, put up a survey on her blog this morning and I thought I would give it a go! If you should decide to do it, too, just let me know in my comments and I'll come have a look-see!!
Have a great Monday!!

What is on your desktop wallpaper?


What is your favorite zoo animal? Giraffe

What was your favorite toy as a child? My dolls. I had a bride doll, a 3-year-old doll (they were supposed to be the size of a 3-year-old child), and a baby doll.

What food do you eat too much of? Just one? Bread

What kind of hairstyle do you have? Long straight hair put up in a twist in the back with curls on top.

What was your favorite activity in gym class? I didn't have a favorite activity in gym. I greatly disliked (hated) gym.

What is on the shirt you are wearing right now? It is my fave nightgown and it is soft yellow with pink flowers.

What is the picture nearest to you of? A Home Interiors picture that I've had forever. It has an autumn scene with Proverbs 3:6 on it: "In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths."

What kind of salad dressing do you like? Thousand Island

Whats your least favorite food? Pimento Cheese

What do you do on a Sunday night? Go to church and then either go out to eat with friends or come home and have a snack. At the present time, I am watching The Next Food Network Star, too. But if that is not on, I usually go to bed and read.

If you could only use one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Miracle Whip or Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce

What color are your sheets? Cream with little burgundy and navy flowers

How big is your computer display? Big enough. *grin* (meaning: I don't know.)

What pair of shoes do you wear most often? Black loafers

What is your favorite game? Text Twist

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? Noodles

What is your favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni

What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow? 5:30AM, my usual. *yawwwnnnn*

5 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

OUCH!!! 5:30AM?! WOW! You are a very dedicated grandma! I love it!

And, I too am a lover of the bread!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

MotherT said...

Hmmmm! I'll have to think about this one.

Barbara H. said...

I'm glad I am not the only one who doesn't know the size of my monitor!!

I forgot you do noodles at Thanksgiving.

Bring on the pepperoni pizza!!!

Jewel said...

Hi Mrs. NB! Yes, I am an early riser but I have always been BUT it does work out really well now that the boy arrives at 6:30am! *smile*
Okay, Theresa! *smile*
I tried to find the size in My Computer somewhere but it was not to be found. *feeble grin* We are such techies, Barbara! LOL
Yes, we discussed this noodle thing before and I could hardly believe that noodles were not a holiday food for most people!
Oh yes! Pepperoni and cheese please!! Yummo!

MotherT said...

Hi, Jewel! My survey is up.