Thursday, January 22, 2009

And finally....

A string walks into a bar. The bartender says "Get out, we don't serve strings in here." The string goes outside and thinks about it. Finally he has an idea. He contorts himself in a weird way, messes up his ends, and goes back in. The bartender says "Hey, aren't you the string I just kicked out of here?" The string says "No, I'm a frayed knot."

Go ahead....you know you want to groan or maybe laugh, but more than likely, it would be groan. In my neck of the woods, this is known as a "Jewel" joke. At least people are thinking of me , hm? *smile*

7 comments:

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

I like it, I like it.

Denise said...

lol, that was funny.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

In my neck of the woods, we call that a "Dad Joke." I'll pass it along...HE will love it! ;0)

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Jewel said...

Sir...I thought you would like it. Another corny joke to add to your repretoire*sp*, hm? *smile*

Hi Denise...I'm always thankful when I can make you laugh!

Hi Mrs. Nurse Boy....sooo, Dad is the corny joke person at your house, hm? *grin*

MotherT said...

Thanks so much, Jewel, for adding to Sir's collection! **rolling my eyes**

Tersie said...

And how could I knot love that joke! hahaha!!!

Jewel said...

You are most welcome, Mrs. Sir!! LOL

Ohhhhhh, that was a good one, Tersie, that was a good one!!! LOL It's so good to see you here again! I've truly missed you and wondered how you've been! ((HUGS))