Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Please pray for Denise

I have a dear friend, Denise, that I only know through blogging. Her blog is Shortybear's Place. She usually posts at least once a day and sometimes more. She has not posted since Jan. 1. I am a bit concerned as she has health issues as does her DH. Please pray earnestly for them both. I would appreciate it so much. And I am praying that we hear from Denise soon. She is such an encouragement and blessing to others through her blog and her comments on others' blogs.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Bless your beautiful heart my friend. I love you, and very much appreciate your prayers. I have been in the hospital due to my diabetes. I got to come home today.

Jewel said...

Yes, I read your blog, Denise and was so thankful to read that you are home, though still dealing with some health issues. *whew* I'm so relieved that you are alright! And thankful to the Lord! I'm praying for you and your DH. (HUGS))