Friday, January 16, 2009

How neat is this?!

Ed and I went grocery shopping this afternoon and when we entered Walmart, the young man passing out the carts immediately went back, unplugged the motorized shopping cart, and got it ready for me! This young man was so used to me needing a cart BUT I no longer need it!!! Isn't that great???? I can now push a cart and walk all over the store!!! Almost pain-free! After all of these years of being in pain, to the point that I almost quit shopping altogether, I can now walk around a store with my cane or a shopping cart. Even sitting in one of the motorized carts long enough to do my shopping had become painful and riding in a car, so Ed was doing most of our errands and shopping. He never complained one time, either. He has been more than wonderful to me during these past few years when I have had to relinquish so many of things that I used to do, but I am gradually regaining the ability to do so many of the things that I like to do AND have to do. *smile* The Lord is so faithful and so unbelieveably good! I will praise Him for the rest of my days for making it possible for me to once again walk!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God for restoring you my dear friend, love you.

MotherT said...

Thank You, Jesus!

Jewel said...

Thank you, Denise and Theresa, for sharing in my joy and thankfulness to the Lord for this wonderful blessing in my life from the Lord!

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

I would have love to see the face of the Wal-Mart worker. Isn't God good!

Jewel said...

He absolutely is, Bro. Hines!!! *smile*