Sunday, February 04, 2007

My own weather report

It is always colder here than what is reported on TV or on the web. We have -4 degrees here this morning. I'm not sure what the windchill is.....I don't really care because whether I know what it is or not.....I know it is frigid! *smile* Pastor Martin changed the order of service today, cancelling this morning and tonight and scheduling an afternoon service at two o'clock. Call me a whimp, but I really appreciate him doing this. I could get used to having one service on Sunday. I have been giving little hints at this for quite some time but to no avail. :-/ But already, by having just one service today, the day feels so much better and less "full". I mean, doing music for one service is so much better. Alot of this is probably because I am getting older and because of my physical limitations. BUT......those of you who know me, know that I will keep on keepin' on, no matter how many services we have on Sunday. :-)

2 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Ok. That is too cold! Kind of like our summers are too hot! It seems there is always a downside to living somewhere. Glad your pastor was understanding.

Jewel said...

We had -6 this morning (Monday). But it is supposed to warm up tomorrow. Yes, we really appreciated the afternoon service. It was wonderful!