Friday, March 10, 2006

Getting ready for Sunday


Daniel called this evening and asked if his dad or I could help him decorate his classroom. He teaches the kindergarten class. I had a few finishing touches to put on my room...I teach Sr. High.....so we said sure. His theme this quarter is "Believe God's Word". He and his dad hung up inflatable bees all over the room, decorated the bulletin boards, and other little things, while I worked in my room. On the way home, Ed and I just talked about how thankful we are that Daniel is so committed to his Sunday School class. He has one sweet little girl and the rest boys and they just love him. I mean, it is Friday night and he is 19 and newly married. Needless to say, we are so proud of him and thankful to the Lord that he has a heart for the things of God. What more could a parent want?

No comments: