Thursday, May 11, 2006

Drum roll please!



Welllllll......here are the "after" pictures of my newly cleaned and re-0rganized hall closet! I showed no mercy to all of that clutter! If you click here you will see the "before" pictures of my formerly cluttered closet! It is a definite improvement, hm? This is part of what I have been doing for the past two days instead of posting here and surfing the web! It has really given me a sense of accomplishment to see the end results of my hard work! You know, I really appreciate the new plastic storage containers. It is so easy to organize everything with them. Do any of you remember when all we had to store things in were cardboard boxes that we scavenged from local stores like Kroger or Ames or other retailers. Smead was a good place to get boxes, too, but I think they only give them out to employees now. Wow, am I ever making myself feel old here now, or what?? Anywayyyyy.....I'm lovin' these new plastic storage containers!! Yeehaa! It doesn't take much to make me happy, hm??? *grin*

No comments: