Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Where Have I Been Anyway????

Hello Everyone! During this past week, I have been in quite a bit of pain. Consequently, my sleep and rest at night have been fitful. After a while, it takes a bit of a toll. I have been in a bit of a fog mentally. Not from drugs, but from a lack of good rest and sleep, I'm afraid. Anywayyyy......I have resolved to keep speaking healing to my pain. You see, I DO have pain and some disability BUT God is still my healer. In time, the reality that I keep speaking is going to take over the other reality. I heard this spoken on Israel/New Breed's CD "Live From Another Level" and it so inspired me. It seems that just when I am getting discouraged, the Lord allows me to hear just what I need to hear right on time. He is so intricately concerned about us and I am so thankful that I am not in this alone.

"He walks with me,
And He talks with me,
And He tells me I am His own....."

When I consider where I was back in December in regards to my physical health, I am so much better today. He's still working on me. Of that, I am sure.

"He's been faithful, faithful to me,
Looking back, His love and mercy I see,
Though in my mind, I have questioned,
Even failed to believe,
Yet He's been faithful, faithful to me."

No comments: