Thursday, July 09, 2009

Weigh-in day....a couple of days late!

Hey, everyone! I've lost another 1 1/2 lbs. That is 9 lbs. total in a month! Okay, that is like losing three tubs of margarine OR almost 10 lbs. of potatoes!! Just thing if you had 10 lbs. of potatoes strapped to your back or stomach, lugging it around all day???? It really helps me to visualize these things. I've been eating anything I want, just smaller portions. I've not bought anything special: no 100-calorie packs or lowfat stuff. Just eating less and trying to move more and, thankfully it is working!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, and my family doctor called yesterday morning because they had gotten the info from Urgent Care. I had been there last week when I was so sick and they diagnosed me with C-diff? Well, it turns out that I didn't have C-diff but rather, food-poisoning! I'm tellin' ya....I've never been so sick! I am feeling much, much better, though I do still have occasional stomach pains.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erin called last night and asked me to go with her to Columbus as she has a doctor's appt today. So, I need to get off of here and get myself ready to go!
Have a great Thursday, everyone!!

2 comments:

Barbara H. said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Glad you're feeling better.

Jewel said...

Thanks, Barbara and yes, I am almost back to normal!