Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weigh-in day!

I am down TWO more pounds! That is 12 pounds total! So, in order to visualize this weight loss, I picture myself as no longer carrying around a 10-pound bag of potatoes and a 2 lb. bag of powdered sugar! It helps!
Here is a picture of the Smoked Sausage and Creole Vegetables I made yesterday. I thought it looked really good! Oh, and it was! It is one of Ed's favorites! And he likes corn muffins with it! With lots of butter on them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And while I'm posting pictures, here are a few more to share!
Here is one of Daniel's dog, Heidi at our front porch gate waiting on Daniel to come back out! She's the dog that almost ate Ellie a few months back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a t-shirt that Daniel and Erin got me recently! I just love it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And here is a picture of the MAIN MAN, sitting on grandma's bed yesterday! I sat him there while I folded some clothes and he entertained himself with his tongue, which he has discovered this week, and his little toy dragon!

3 comments:

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

Congrats on losing th weight. Please don't lose it around here. I know I will find it. Cute shirt. Great pic of jaylon too.

Barbara H. said...

Do you have a recipe for the sausage dish? I love cooking with sausage -- no defrosting, usually no browning ahead of time. Good stuff!

LOVE that shirt!!!

Jaylon is such a cutie!

Congratulations on the weight loss!

Jewel said...

Thanks, Sir and Barbara!! I believe I posted the recipe before. If you just type in Creole Vegetables and Smoked Sausage in the search window in the top left corner of my blog, it will bring up the post with the recipe!
I probably should categorize the recipes and all but I'm not that motivated. *grin* If you don't find it, let me know and I'll email it to you!