Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ain't It the Truth!? :-)

Cleaning Poem

I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess..
He asked if I'd been 'computering',
And I had to answer 'yes.'

He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.

I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick.......
I was just admiring my work.
I didn't mean to 'click.'

But click, I did, and oops I found
A real absorbing site.
That I got SO way into it.
I was into it all night.

Nothing's changed except my mouse
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess......
While I sit here on my hiney.

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

LOVE IT!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

MotherT said...

This is just sooo cute!

Jewel said...

Glad you all liked it!!! :-)