Thursday, March 15, 2007

We overslept!

As I said in my previous post, I was "zonked" when I got home Tuesday night from the ladies' meeting and was in bed by 10:15. We don't set our alarm clock because I am always awake by 5:30am and at the very latest, by 6:00am. Well, I woke up at 3am to go to the bathroom and then went right back to sleep. Ed woke me up at 7:30am!!!!! We had overslept!!!!!!! Slept right through my normal waking up time! We couldn't believe it! And Ed needs to leave the house by 7:35am to get to Corey's by 8am. Talk about scurrying around! Oh, but did we ever get a good night's sleep! I can't tell you when we have slept like that or overslept, for that matter. We just never oversleep because I am such an early-riser.
Could it possibly be the Daylight Saving Time adjustment? Hmmm, I don't know. This oversleeping hasn't happened before, in years past, but the time change is earlier this year. I know that I've been wanting to sleep alot more lately. Oh and last night I set the alarm clock for 7am and we didn't wake up until it went off. Go figure. Hopefully, we will get back on a morning routine in a few days/weeks/months.....and then it will be time to turn the clocks BACK!
Oh well.....I'm going to bed. *yawn* Talk to all of you tomorrow....I need to get my rest......so I can enjoy my favorite day....tomorrow......Friday!!! :-)

No comments: