Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Lighthouse Kids: Shining God's Light!





Here are a couple of pictures of the fellowship hall at church. This is where VBS begins each Sunday morning! Our pastor's wife and some willing helpers have put all of this together. It is just so wonderful to see everyone working together to make this VBS program so much fun for the kids and to tell them about the Lord and how much He cares about them. I woke up this morning with one of the songs going through my mind.
Here are some pictures of my classroom. We learn some wonderful truths about God's love through signing and song and dancing. Some of the kids are a little shy but tend to open up as we go along. I have assorted beach towels on the floor for the kids to sit on, though mostly we are standing, so I'm not sure that we need the towels. *grin*


2 comments:

MotherT said...

The VBS pics are great!! I hope all goes well. Keep us posted.

Jewel said...

Why thank you, Bethany, and I will keep you posted Theresa!!! Love you both!