Friday, July 14, 2006

I have some good news AND I have some good news

Welcome to Soggy Valley, USA!! Sheesh!! Between the rain and humidity, we have our own built-in sauna! LOL What made me think I ever wanted one???
Okay, the first good news is that I received my mammogram results yesterday and they are NEGATIVE!! Isn't that wonderful?? My husband was so relieved, as was I!
The second good news is, though you might think this is a bit strange: My twin brother, Johnny, (pictured above) is in the hospital. He collapsed at the Arby's jobsite yesterday. By the time I arrived at the hospital, they were bringing him back from having a cat-scan and he seemed perfectly fine. Laughing and making jokes and so on. The nurse with him said that he DOES have a heart and a brain! LOL After doing numerous tests, they could not say that he had had a heart attack or stroke, but his oxygen level had plummeted for some reason so they asked him to stay for a day or so, so they could run some more tests and this morning, even as I type, he is having a stress test. Heart attacks, blockages, strokes and so on are prevalent on my mother's side of the family, and Johnny takes after them as far as looks, build and so on. Needless to say, he wasn't too keen on staying in the hospital AND not having his cellphone. I don't believe he has ever spent a night in the hospital or a night away from his wife, Cheryl. I'll keep you posted on how he is doing!


No comments: