Wednesday, July 26, 2006

4 days and counting!

Four days until I go to family camp for a week! I didn't get to stay at family camp last year because I took the youth to NAYC and I couldn't take any more time off work. I went to services every night but I sure don't look forward to the drive every night. That is why I like to stay. I will be staying in the ladies' dorm this year because I am going by myself! So if any of my friends reading this would like to come join me or just come spend the day, you are most welcome! I stayed in the ladies' dorm the first few times I stayed at camp, but the last three times I have stayed, Daniel and Bethany went with me and we stayed in good old room #22 on the third floor of the hotel, but not this year. I cannot do the stairs...*sigh*. No matter, I am sooooo looking forward to camp! Daniel and Erin are staying Wednesday and Thursday night and Ed will be up Wednesday night for sure. I think he kind of doesn't want me to be gone for five days. Oh, he doesn't mind me going at all, but I think he just doesn't want to be alone so much. Though he does enjoy having time to himself, five days is a little much. But I just don't want to have to drive up there every night and I love seeing friends and so on, browsing through PPH's displays, eating leisurely meals, not to mention the great teaching and preaching, singing, presence of the Lord...oh, I could go on and on!
I have to go but I'll post some more in a little while!!

3 comments:

Jewel said...

Okay, Beth, that would be fun! I usually rest and take it easy in the afternoon, so I just ask that you all not get too rowdy! *smile* Love you!! ((HUGS))

MotherT said...

I will probably see you on Weds. night. Bro. Kramer dismisses service at home to encourage everyone to go to camp. I'm not sure if Ross and I will make it any other night. I'll look forward to giving you a big hug!!!

Jewel said...

No, I will not be going to the National Ladies Conference. I have to kind of pick and choose what I can give my time and money to??? And with General Conference coming soon, I just had to forego something. But I know it will be awesome!