Monday, October 06, 2008

Recuperating

I do have to say that recovering from surgery is alot more difficult than I thought it would be. I mean, I had been in pain for like three years but this is totally different. I just didn't think it would be this rough. I know it will get better and Ed has been absolutely wonderful to me. As I was preparing to leave the hospital, I was asked several times where I would be going and I told them that I would be going home and that my husband would be helping me. The response was always the same: "Wonderful...wonderful!" "That is great..." And it has been. Ed is a licensed STNA, so his training has come in very handy. :-) I'll keep this short because it is time for me to go back to bed for awhile. I'll keep you posted. God bless each of you!

3 comments:

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

It's good to hear that you came through the surgery well. Rehab is so much fun (Not!) We will continue to keep you in our prayers for a speedy recovery.

MotherT said...

Glad you are doing so well, and that Ed is able to help keep you comfortable!

The "nice" part about the pain you are in now, is that it WILL steadily decrease. (The other pain, you never knew what level you were going to have.)

Still praying.

Jewel said...

Hi Sir and Theresa.....yes, rehab is a real thrill....:-/ but it does help and thank you both for the prayers. Yes, the pain level is decreasing steadily and it has been one week today since I've been home, so I am thankful that I am doing so well.