Friday, October 24, 2008

No matter who wins....

TEN PREDICTIONS NO MATTER WHO WINS THE ELECTION:
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost.
ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS STILL IN CONTROL?
(Amen!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, excellent thoughts! I almost wonder if it would be better for us if the "wrong side" wins because it will make us more prayerful and dependent on the Lord. But I really do hope they don't win, and that whatever happens we would remember our hope is in Him.

Anonymous said...

Jewel -- do you mind if I borrow this and post it today or tomorrow? I wasn't sure if you compiled this list or were quoting someone else, but I wanted to ask first. Let me know! Thanks.