Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I had said in my previous post that I was going to post SOME pictures of Elder Bro. Martin's birthday party, but then I noticed how blurry they were BECAUSE the resolution on my camera somehow got changed and I just couldnt' see posting a bunch of blurry pictures for you all to try and focus your eyes on, sooooo....I just posted the one. Whew! Talk about a run-on sentence! *smile*
Here is a picture of Daniel and Erin's mobile home next to us! I took this just about a week and a half ago and we can't believe how quickly the leaves have changed. I'll have to take another picture and show you the difference. It feels so good to have them next to us even if we don't see them every day. They have really decorated it so beautifully, wanting to get their first "real" home just the way they wanted it.

2 comments:

MotherT said...

I'm glad the kids are getting everything moved and set up before cold weather. (AND before Erin becomes too uncomfortable to help!)

YOU take it easy! Light exercise and therapy is one thing--riding around in a car is another!

((HUGS))

Jewel said...

yes, I've found out about the riding in the car thingy....*groan*....so I will take my time...I promise! *smile*