Friday, October 17, 2008

Jana, at Psalm 126 tagged me, so here are my six unspectacular things about me. I'm not going to tag anyone but if you would like to play along, please do. Just let me know in the comments.

Meme terms & conditions
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. List 6 unspectacular things about you
4. Tag 6 other bloggers

Here are 6 unspectacular things about me.

1. I like to take an afternoon nap.
2. I am one of five siblings and a twin. My twin and I are the youngest, me being the oldest of the two by five minutes.
3. Red is my favorite color and I love animal prints.
4. I love to sit around a campfire.
5. It doesn't take much to amuse me. *grin*
6. I love dumb jokes. You know....the ones that make people groan when you tell them? I love it!!! *smile*

3 comments:

Jana said...

Sis Jewel...
Thank you...lol But where is the 6th?? ;-0
love ya...
jana

Jewel said...

Oops! Let me go take a look!

Jana said...

The sixth is BACK!! ;-)