Monday, May 14, 2007

What do you need?

My friend, Stace, was asking for topics to blog about and I remembered a post that Barbara had posted some time ago and thought it would be interesting and humorous to do. So here it is: You go to Google and type in your name and the word "needs". So I went to Google and typed in "Jewel needs" and here are the top ten results that I got:

1. Jewel needs parking. Well, close parking would be nice as walking has become a bit difficult as of late, BUT the walking is good for me!

2. Jewel needs a microscope. Well, okay, my vision isn't what it used to be but a microscope is a bit of a stretch! *smile*

3. Jewel needs to get serious about stocking more healthy food items. I know, I know. But can I at least keep my Doritos? Please? *grin*

4. Jewel needs your HELP! Would you believe I've been told I'm beyond help? LOL Of course, they were only kidding. (weren't they?)

5. Jewel is in need of exposure. To what? The sun perhaps? I am a bit pale. Hmmm....

6. Jewel needs to be useful and stylish. I AM useful! Stylish? Well, I have my OWN style, which I like. *grin*

7. Jewel needs prescription drugs. This is tooooo funny!! LOL

8. Jewel needs to become independent of her mother. Well, I did this a looooong time ago! "Mother! Are you still out there somewhere trying to tell me what to do?" *smile*

9. Jewel needs to be protected. Awwww....this is sweet. My dear husband takes care of this one. And Jesus.

10. Jewel needs to get a personality. Heyyyyyy......I think I have a pretty good personality the way I am! Of course, there is always room for improvement. Help me, Jesus. *smile*

Give this a try! It is fun and can be pretty funny, too! Have a great Monday!!

5 comments:

Stace said...

Yours are quite funny! Mine are just a little bit too true. Haha!

Anonymous said...

Nothing much comes up under Aidan.
I thinki have everything i need though, wife a home, a job, and a lot of adventures.

Jewel said...

I haven't even had my computer on for about 4 days, Stace, so I'll have to go have a look at your "needs"! *grin*
Hmmmm, I hadn't thought of that, Aidan: That your name isn't very common and might not have many results. And yes, you have truly been blessed! Esp. with that cute blonde you live with! *grin*

Anonymous said...

This is really funny, I think I am going to try this one myself.

Gene Holley said...

I tried this, but I don't think I will post it!!! It says I need a longer tongue, a haircut, to integrate with grid middleware(???), to be under tight control - it is all too much for me to take in at once!!! LOL! Thanks for the laugh.