Monday, May 14, 2007

He's done it again! *smile*

Ed went out to water the flowers and plants Thursday evening and I went out to watch, when what should he say, but: "Boy! the "hostages" that I planted are doing really well!" HOSTAGES????? Hellooooooo! He was talking about the HOSTAS, folks. LOL So now we have "hostages" planted all about our yard and in the flower beds. Not to worry. We promise to take good care of the many "hostages" about our property. I'm so thankful for the laughter this man brings to my life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hostas, being held against their will in OHIO, interantional incident writen all over it.

Jewel said...

LOL very funny, Aidan. I'm living with a criminal. great. *smile*

The Muffin said...

My dad said if there were a book of Edisms, he would sooo buy it. I have to agree. I would most definately have to be wearing sequels whild buying it, though. :)

Don Ryan said...

I would definitely buy the book.

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself TAGGED! Please tell us 8 random facts about yourself! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself TAGGED! Please tell us 8 random facts about yourself! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Jewel said...

Hey, Becky! Daniel and Erin got me a beautiful blouse with "sequels" on it for Mother's Day! *smile*
Okay, you two, I am going to start writing them down and collecting them, k? Just for the two of you! I promise. And even if there aren't enough for a BOOK, I'll at least assemble a pamphlet for ya! How's that? *smile*