Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Busy, busy!!

Okay, so yesterday, I just wasn't feeling well. I think I may have overdone it on Sunday and paid for it somewhat yesterday. So today, I am feeling much better and have lots to do for our ladies' Christmas party at church tonight. BUT, after going to a healthcare insurance seminar this morning, then to Walmart, fixing lunch here at home and doing a few other things after getting home, I am sooooo sleepy! I HAVE to take a nap! Hopefully then I will feel like doing what I need to do to be ready for tonight!! It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!! *smile* Yesss!!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

I am so glad you are feeling better, hope you enjoy your party tonight my friend.

Anonymous said...

Learn to pace yourself,Jewel............(feeble grin) P.W.

MotherT said...

I'm glad your feeling well enough to do stuff, but please, PLEASE don't overdue and make your recovery longer than it has to be. ((HUGS))

Jewel said...

Hi Everyone....thank you for the kind thoughts and concern. I did okay and we did have a very good time.