Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Still Wintering Here








Here are a couple of pics of the weather outside here. It is collllddd. The first is of my back porch now and the other is of my porch in the summer. *sigh*

Of course, the third one is of Rocky, at the back door, waiting to be fed this morning. I fed him, gave him his sweetsy treatsies and cuddles and lovin's. He is the best dog. I call him Wiggles because he just about wiggles his tail off when he sees me. I can honestly say that he is probably happier to see me than anyone else I know! *smile* (Aren't dogs great? *grin*)

I found a some really good quotes about dogs. Enjoy:
"Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about puppies."
"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful."
"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."

2 comments:

MotherT said...

Jewel, I'm so glad you have your 'puter back!!! The scene outside our house looks dismally cold and white! I think winter finally decided to visit--now if it will just go away quickly, it will be good. I love the pic of Rocky, he's such a fun lovable dog.

Jewel said...

Thanks, Theresa, it is good to have it back! I've joined the Thursday Thirteen. I've got a few ideas as to what to put up. Yes, winter has certainly arrived here and Rocky loves it! It is like a shot of adrenaline to him!