Monday, January 22, 2007

Ohhhh Nooooo.....

Well....my computer is in the pc hospital. *sigh* I am having withdrawal. Especially considering I have been housebound since Saturday evening. HELP!! I mean, it would have been so nice to play some games or talk on messsenger to Becky or read the news. *sigh* LOL Okay, there are days when I dont' even turn my computer on. Seriously. But now that I don't have it and know that I can't turn it on even if I want to.....well, you get the picture. Thankfully, the place where we took it is very reputable but that just means that it is going to take possibly two weeks before I will get it back because they are so backed up. *sigh*
I will endeavor to come into the library every couple of days and leave a short post. *sigh* I know, I know, I am sighing alot but I do sigh alot in real life. *grin*
I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful winter weather. Well, that is , if you live in the snow belt! *smile*
Talk to you later!!1

2 comments:

The Muffin said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! No talking on messenger to me? What is this world coming to? AAAAAH!!!

owlhaven said...

Hi from a fellow blogging chick. hope your 'puter is better soon!

Mary, mom to many