Linda at 2nd Cup Of Coffee hosts a Wednesday Random Dozen! Here is my random twelve for you viewing pleasure! Join in if you'd like and link up at Linda's!
1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
I would wait it out for a reasonable amount of time. Five minutes? I’m going through!
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
No, I don’t believe so.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
Well, I endeavor to reply in MY comments, but sometimes I am not able to, meaning: I don’t have the time available at the moment!
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
Hmmmm….it’s been awhile since I’ve watched a Disney movie. I do love Cinderella! “Cinderelly….Cinderelly….we will help our Cinderelly….” *smile*
5. Do you recycle?
Yes, we recycle cans, aluminum, and glass. Sometimes we recycle paper and cardboard but most times, we burn it, as we live in the country and can do so.
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
Games of chance. I just don’t have the patience for games of strategy. I don’t find them fun at all.
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
No, but I have dreamed dreams that I wished I could close my eyes and take up where they left off!
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
That I never wanted to carhop again as long as I lived!!!! Oh my!!! It was a nightmare!!
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
I borrow from our wonderful, local library. AND if they don’t have the book I am wanting, they will either buy it or do an inter-library loan! It’s the best library in the world!!!! Once in a great while, I will buy a book if it is one that I want to keep for reference, especially cookbooks!
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
Leg warmers. They really do keep your legs warm! I had been looking for a pair at yard sales and the local thrift stores, when my pastor’s mother gave me a pair last winter! *smile* I usually only wear them at home!
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
Usually in November. I know that I can save money by buying a year before during after Christmas sales and so on, but it just isn’t the same. We don’t do a lot of buying and gift-giving during Christmas and neither of us are fond of shopping, in the first place. BUT, we love to be in the stores the day before Christmas! People are bustling about, the music is playing, and it just FEELS like Christmas! We usually pick up a few last-minute gifts and such that we hadn’t planned to buy. It is always a special time for us! A tradition, if you will! *smile*
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
When I found out I was pregnant with Daniel! And I was at work!!! I smiled the entire day!!! It was such an unbelievably wonderful feeling!!! My sistger, Bev, who was the office manager for our family doctor, called me at work that morning with the results! I still get excited just remembering it!!!