Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Fall Into Flavor! :-) A day late! :-/


But it is still a really good AND easy recipe!!! :-)

Ro-tel Chicken


6 chicken breasts, cooked & chopped (I season these with Montreal Steak Seasonings)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can chicken broth
1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
12 ounces spaghetti, cooked & drained


In a dutch oven mix and simmer together: soup, broth and tomatoes. Then add the the cheese and stir until melted through. I season and grill boneless chicken breasts on my George Foreman grill. Add the chicken. Mix. Add the spaghetti. Mix. Salt and Pepper to taste.
Put all of this into a 9 X 13 dish and bake at 350 degrees until heated through.
I like my a little more moist than the recipe calls for and sometimes have added a bit of milk to it before baking!
This is very filling and delish! :-)

No comments: