Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ellie the Cat's Christmas fun!

When we got home Christmas evening, this is where we found Ellie! :-) Sorry for the glowing eyes, but it just can't be helped! It's a cat thing, you know? *smile* I bought a new pair of Earth Shoes leather loafers. When I got home, I took them out of the box and put the box on the floor for Ellie, wondering if she would try to cram her furry little body into it and sure enough, in time, after sniffing around it and acting haughty and like she wasn't REALLY interested in it, she stuffed her cute little self into that shoe box! By the time I got my camera, she was gone! BUT.....I am determined to get one and I will post it when I do!

3 comments:

Stace said...

I love your cat! I miss having pets, so it's always really nice to read about yours :)

Rochelle said...

She looks so comfortable sitting there! Happy New Year to you!!

Jewel said...

Thanks, Stace. Hopefully, you will be able to have pets again soon. But until then, enjoy mine in pictures,k? *smile* Happy New Year to you and Aidan!!
Hi Rochelle! Yes, she does make herself comfortable! Lazy cat! LOL Happy New Year to you, too!!