Thursday, July 19, 2007

Patience is required......

......and I hear it's a virtue, too. (PATIENCE) *sigh*

Welllllll.......as you can see, I am endeavoring to redecorate a bit, but it is indeed a learning process that is made even slower because of DIAL-UP! Talk about needing patience.
Anywayyyyyy, I have a rather full day, so this will have to do for now, but I am planning to stop by the library later today where I may very well finish the redo here on my blog. I have a piano lesson to give at ten, then Ed and I are going to have lunch with Daniel and Erin. Next, I will be helping clean the church, water exercises, library......if my body will allow me to do all of this. Time will tell! *smile* So, I must be off, as I tend to get behind before I even get started each day. (This isn't good, is it? *feeble grin*) And I would love to go to camp this evening! Pray for me!

6 comments:

chantell said...

LOVE the redesign!

Jewel said...

Thank you, Chantelle, thank you....*bowing humbly*....but I just can't figure out how to make the image fit my header! Grrr! But I am working on it! *smile*

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi Jewel,

Thanks for leaving a comment in my post How to find the width of blog main column and sidebar/s and your compliments. I have responded to your comment.

Peter (Blog*Star 2006 and 2007)
Dummies Guide to Google Blogger
"online book" in progress

MotherT said...

Love the changes, Jewel! You're doing better than I am, but then I have Liz!!

Jana said...

Ohhh Take me to camp with you...Tonight is talent show...so it oughta be a hoot!
~Toodles

The Muffin said...

OOOOOH!! AAAAAH!!!

Love the redesign!