Thursday, April 05, 2007

Where Am I, You Ask?

I am once again....S-I-C-K. *little groan* Yes, Ed decided to share the sickness, which he is now over, with me. Oh, I know he didn't do it on purpose, but you understand.......we share the same house, the same bed, the same most everything, so I guess it was inevitable. *feeble grin* But....did it have to be THIS week? I have a music presentation to get primed and finished for Easter Sunday morning.....choir numbers, men's quartet, solos and more......... and I can hardly talk. My voice has been coming and going all week. *achooooooo* *groan* BUT.....I have managed, with the help of the Lord and some dear friends to get and keep it together, so all is not completely lost. *cough...cough* *sniffle* Andddd.....my back and leg pain has been really intense this week, too, perhaps because of the cold I have or because of the weather........86 one day/ 30 the next, snow, rain.....you name it! Soooooo......I may not post any more until after Easter. I pray that each of you has a wonderful Easter as we remember the ultimate sacrifice that He paid so that we might have eternal life with Him one day. What a hope we have!

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8



I am reminded of an old chorus......one of my favorites:

" I love Him, yes, I love Him

Because He first loved me,

And purchased my salvation,

On Calvary."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The true joy of marriage sharing a life and every single illness/bug or cold... Stace and I have been reinfecting each other for the last 2 weks, but we are both begining to recover now...

I hope you feel better by the recital.. if not lots of decongestant:)

HAppy EAster to you and Ed and of course your little intruder at breakfast:)

Stace said...

I'm so sorry to hear you're not well again! Rest as much as you can, keep warm, you'll be fine! Have a wonderful Easter!

Jewel said...

Well...at last....I do believe I am on the mend, though I woke up with a killer headache this morning, perhaps a result of a lack of caffeine? I only had one cup of coffee yesterday! Thanks for all of the warm wishes and truly the same to both of you! ((HUGS))