Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Making friends with his bumbo chair

My friend, Theresa, posted here about getting her little granddaughter a bumbo chair and I thought it would be great for little Jaylon, too, so we headed out to Walmart and purchased one BUT he DID NOT like it. The first three times we tried to sit him in it, he screamed and I felt so badly because he REALLY cried!!! Sooooo, we were contemplating taking it back because it was kinda pricey and I couldn't see keeping it if he wasn't going to sit in it. BUT THEN yesterday, he was in such a good mood and I endeavored putting him in it ONE MORE TIME just to see....and he loved it! And here he is today sitting in the den with Grandpa, playing with his little toys! Doesn't he look sooo cute?



4 comments:

Denise said...

He is sooooooooooo cute.

Jewel said...

Thanks, Denise! He was in such a good mood today and just laughed and gurgled!

MotherT said...

Bumbo seat is a NECESSITY now with Eva! She MUST sit up. She MUST see everything that is going on around her.

Right now, Jessica and I are sharing custody of the seat. It goes with the baby until Jessica can buy one. lol

Jewel said...

Yes, we're have shared custody of the seat now, too! *smile* Jaylon loves to sit up and see everything! I'm so glad you blogged about it, Theresa!