Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Homemade cookies

The other evening.....Monday, I believe it was......I was in the mood for homemade snickerdoodles, so I commenced to making a double batch so I would have plenty to share with Daniel and Erin. We buy cookies now and again, but there is just nothing to compare with homemade cookies. They have a taste all of their own that you just cannot buy! Jaylon slept most of the day Monday, so I had the time to bake towards evening. I didn't have any cream of tartar so I substituted baking powder and soda. Consequently, they are not shaped as nicely as usual, but they are still just as good!! *smile* Here are the yummy results of my efforts:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND did we ever have the snow yesterday!! Thankfully, it didn't stick, but at times it was so heavy that we could barely see the road that runs in front of our house!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

they sure are, Denise! I've been having them with my morning coffee! *smile*