Barb at Just Between Us has tagged me to list 15 things that I'm not afraid to admit. Okayyyyy......here goes:
1. I am 57. I just turned 57 last Saturday! And I think I am doing very well for my age!
2. My drivers license are overdue to be renewed. BUT I can't drive for awhile anyway, soooo, for now, I'm safe! *Smile*
3. I'm one of those people who just doesn't care for Rachel Ray. *feeble grin* I know that she is no doubt sweet and adorable in real life but I just can't bear to watch her show. She just needs to turn it down a notch or two.
4. I am a big eater! I mean, like a really big eater. My friend, Kaitlin, and I have said that we would like to just sit and eat Big Macs until we just don't want anymore!
5. I eat because the food tastes good, not because I'm full. Like, you don't eat pizza...good pizza anyway....until you're full. You eat until it is GONE! *smile* Because it tastes soooo delicious!!
6. I've actually had people ask me if I am oriental because my eyes are so small. Hmmm....looking at my profile pic, I can kind of see why they would say that. What do you think?
7. I belong to the Over 200 Club. Okay, okay. I weigh 216 with my clothes and shoes on. Most people just can't believe I weigh that much. All I can say is that I must carry it well. I've been on every diet, lost lots of weight on every one, and gained it all back eventually. So now, I am trying my best to keep my weight stabilized and be active and healthy. Hopefully, after I recover from the hip-replacements, I will be able to at least get below 200, BUT if anyone would like to join my club (Over 200 Club), you are welcome to! *smile*
8. I don't have pretty hands. And though I play the piano, I don't have what you would call piano player hands. My hands are short, stubby and wrinkled. (It's from all of the hard work I've done through the years! *smile*)
9. I can't watch scary movies or fighting of any kind. I can't sleep if I watch a scary movie and fighting of any kind makes me kind of sick to my stomach.
10. I've never read my Bible all the way through, from beginning to end. *sigh* I still have my 2004 BREAD program schedule and just have a few books to read to finish.....maybe 6 or 7. I figure this is my best chance of reading it through, so I need to just do it! I read and study my precious Bible but I've just never finished reading it all the way through! Perhaps this will be the year!! I'll keep you posted!!
11. When we have a big family dinner and some family members go outside to smoke, I can still remember how good it felt to have a cigarette and a cup of coffee after a big meal BUT I would never light up again after the Lord so wonderfully helped me to quit! Thank you, Jesus!
12. I can fall asleep most anywhere. I am not kidding! My DH says I could sleep on a fencepost.
13. I love being an empty-nester. The first few months after Daniel married and left home were really rough, BUT then we got over it! *smile* AND they just live next door!
14. I hate to take a shower when it is really cold weather.
15. I sweat. And I'm a girl. *sigh* None of this pretty, lady-like perspiring for me. Oh no. The sweat pours off of my forehead, blinding me, runs down my back, soaking my clothes. Sooo, I do try to stay cool in hot weather, but just let me step outside and exert myself a little and I am soaked. They say a person is healthier is they "sweat". So, I must be like REALLY healthy? LOL Sure, that'll work!
So, there you have it! Fifteen things I'm willing to admit! That was kind of tough but I did it! Now, to tag five unsuspecting people!!! Here goes: