Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It once was lost.....

I took some pictures of the first snowfall of the season on Monday and had been unable to find my camera since. I looked EVERYWHERE! I tried to retrace my steps mentally but had a little difficulty. (that should come as no surprise...*feeble grin*) Sooooooo, this morning, I decided to bite the bullet and look through the trash. Yes, look through the trash because I have been known to throw things away accidentally. I just didn't know where else to look. Soooooo, I proceeded to sift through the trash. Yuck! Well, it wasn't in there AND would you believe that just a couple of minutes after I was finished cleaning up, here comes my wonderful husband with a silly smile on his face and my camera in his hand! I thought he had been keeping it from me but not so. He happened to be looking out the hallway window, looked down and there it was on the window sill right where I remember putting it!!! When I came back in the house the other day from taking pictures, I remember laying it down there while I tidied up my hanging plant that is in that particular window. Sheesh! I don't think I would have ever remembered putting it there but I probably would have found it this coming Monday because that is when I water my plants....on Monday mornings.
Now I'll share those pictures of the snow with you! And this morning it was only 19 degrees! Brrrrr!!!






7 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

I have put things in the refrigerator! lol I'm glad you found your camera and we got to see the snow fall. We sure don't see snow any other way in Houston.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like something I'd do, lol! I am soo glad it doesn't snow much here.

Jewel said...

Yes, now that you mention it, Sis. Tracie, it seems I have put things in the fridge, too. Or left something out of the freezer on top of the fridge and then found it all thawed out later! My, my...
I'm glad I could share the snow with you!
Hi Barbara! We ARE alot alike, hm? *smile* Winter has really hit with a vengeance here this week! And so early! I'm trying to stay warm!

Stace said...

Aidan is like that... he's lost his camera too, even though I'm sure I saw it right near the computer just a day or two ago!! :)

Thanks for the photos... it looks cooooold. I don't like cold! hehe

Jewel said...

Hi Stace....I misplace things more and more it seems, BUT, so far, I've always found them! I haven't minded the cold before so much, but since having surgery, it's been more difficult for me to bear.

The Equipped Life said...

Oh, I know I'm not SUPPOSED TO BE... but I'm jealous!!

I want snow...

Jewel said...

Well, I've heard it does snow in Texas sometimes...maybe this will be your year? *smile* I hope so....at least that you'll get a little snow!