Thursday, March 13, 2008

I was glad when they said unto me......

After not having church Sunday because of the inclement weather, it was so wonderful to make our way to the house of the Lord Wednesday evening and to be in service and worship the Lord. We also continued our bible study with Doug and Bill early that evening before church.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Section 3.2 rally is at our church tomorrow night (Friday) and we are all excited!! Bro. L.J. Harry from Mt. Vernon will be preaching and he is just awesome! We are expecting great things from the Lord as the youth and everyone gathers in!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the looks of things, spring is on its way. The temperatures have been in the 60's and it has been sunny and breezy. The snow is almost all gone but the ground is a mushy mess and we have to be sure and stay on our sidewalk or driveway lest we sink in up to our ankles! *smile* I am ready for warmer weather.

Ed will have a ten days off for spring break this year and we are thinking of taking some sort of vacay, though we haven't decided exactly what or where. I'll keep you posted!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't have alot to post about but I thought I had better put something up so that you will know that I am still in the land of the living!! *smile* The Lord's best to each of you!

No comments: