Saturday, November 17, 2007

Go Bucks! Beat Michigan!!

So Ed and I went to Athens yesterday evening and went to Appleby's with Daniel and Erin. As we are waiting in the lobby to be seated, we noticed two couples walking by us to be seated. They had a little boy who was about two years old, dressed in Michigan garb: a toboggan and jacket. He was a cutie! Well, as we are being seated in our booth, Daniel nonchalantly says, "I can't believe they made that little boy wear Michigan stuff" to which the mom turns and says, "Go Blue"! They were seated at a table next to us! Daniel didn't see them there! *smile* So I took it upon myself to ease the tension a bit and said, "Well, we think he's the cutest Michigan fan we've ever seen!" *smile* And we all laughed and went on with our evening. Oh, and Daniel had on a "Whoop Michigan" t-shirt! LOL


GO BUCKEYES!!!


We'll be going to Daniel and Erin's to watch the game and play with the grand-doggies.!

4 comments:

MotherT said...

I'm soooo glad that the Bucks pulled it off!!!

Jewel said...

hallelujah. I was wondering at first when they were having trouble holding onto the ball, but, alas, they went on to win!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a new look here!

That was a funny encounter -- you had a good comeback there!

Jewel said...

Hi Barbara...well, yes, I am endeavoring to get a new look. I'm not sure I like it, but I'll keep working with it!